Recently my posts have been fashion heavy so I wanted to take about something else this week and what else is there for me to talk about other than school.
After taking a much needed year off I decided to go back to school last march and since then I have basically been in school, with taking summer, fall and spring class for the past year and some month. With everything being online it was a great time for me to catch up with the credits I had missed.
These are some of my thought/reflection from over the past year:
- Professors don’t actually care. This isn’t every professor but taking all fall, spring, and summer course has shown me that most professors don’t actually care about their students, and granted they don’t have to but its just something I have observed.
- I seriously hate school but I don’t know if I would be doing anything with my life if I wasn’t in school.
- Online courses sucked BUT I don’t want to go back in-person classes. Online sucked because of a number of reasons, one being having professors that didn’t adapt well to being online which definitely showed, but it also had some benefits like being able to take classes from just about anywhere.
- College is a scam. Everyone knows this but damn you pay for college yet still you are still stressed every step of the way. I am basically paying to stress out.
- I’m pulling all nighters for school anymore, it’s not worth it.
- Lastly, I have learnt that with college there needs to be boundaries between you and what you are willing to do for assignments. there needs to be a limit or burnout will happen.